Everything Central Park Has To Offer Is Only A Few Blocks Away
The London NYC is just minutes away from one of New York City’s most iconic attractions – Central Park. Celebrated as one of the most famous parks in the world, and the most visited urban park in the United States, its landscape spans 2.5 miles from 59th to 110th St. This beautiful park is home to its own Central Park Zoo and hosts vibrant outdoor concerts and theater productions.
Whether you are visiting New York for business or pleasure Central Park is a must see. Our concierge can suggest, and guide you to, a wide variety of activities in the park. Are you in New York City on a romantic getaway? Take a romantic Venetian gondola ride around The Lake. Here on business and want to enjoy the fresh air on your morning jog? The London NYC is steps from Central Park and allows you to walk or run as you enjoy the miles of winding trails throughout. Visiting New York City with your family? Enjoy our Picnic in The Park package on the Great Lawn and then ride the Central Park Carousel, which has been there since 1950 and has the largest hand carved figures ever made.
There is always something to do in Central Park and The London NYC is close enough to venture out with ease. Here are a five more things Central Park has to offer:
- Shakespeare In Central Park – For over 50 years audiences have enjoyed free performances of Shakespeare as part of Shakespeare in the Park.
- Central Park Concert – From Mozart and Sinatra to Bobby McFerrin the park’s summer concert series has something for everyone.
- Bow Bridge – The Bridge featured in every movie or tv show that takes place in New York.
- Conservatory Garden – A multi-style six acre garden featuring French, English, and Italian designs.
- Enjoy walking through the park – with 843 acres to explore you will find something to love.
The London NYC embodies modern luxury offering luxury all-suite accommodations, cuisine from the culinary team of Gordon Ramsay and exceptional amenities in the center of New York City. Our concierge service is always available and can assist you with transportation to Times Square, directions to Rockefeller Center or tickets to a show on Broadway in the Theater District. Enjoy a first class dining experience in one of two Gordon Ramsay restaurants located in the hotel.
Experience New York in glamorous surroundngs and relax in style at The London NYC.