With its distinctive glass atrium ceiling, The London Atrium Suite feels as if it’s suspended in the Manhattan skyline. Amidst plentiful natural light and iconic views of Central Park and the Hudson River, designer David Collins has fashioned a living space with a vantage point unlike any other, seeming to float poised in an eternal state of elegance above New York City.
- Two guests, maximum occupancy*
- Proportions: 1,400 square feet
- Glass-domed atrium ceiling
- Ideal for private events**
- 60-inch retractable plasma TV
- One King bed, with luxurious Filli D'Oro Italian bedding and hand-woven throws
- Two additional King-bedded rooms may be attached to create a three-bedroom suite for a maximum occupancy of six guests
- Living room with stylish seating
- Dining area for formal or casual in-room dining for up to four
- Complete Waterworks® bath environment featuring an indulgent oversized shower with double rain showerheads
- Complimentary in-room high-speed Internet access, including wireless
- Complimentary phone calls to London, England
- iHome docking stations for iPods
- Sub-Zero® refrigerator and stocked wet bar for entertaining
- In-room safe
*Reservations require a deposit of one night's room and tax at the time of booking. Additionally, reservations are subject to a 72-hour cancellation policy.
**For all in-suite events, please contact the Sales Office at 212.468.8706. An additional event fee of $3,000 will apply.