This is it: the pinnacle of luxury and sophistication. A David Collins masterpiece, our 2,500-square-foot London Penthouse offers three walls of bay windows with uninterrupted, 180-degree views of Central Park, the Hudson River, the George Washington Bridge and the Manhattan skyline. The expansive open floor plan affords 1,200 square feet of living, dining and entertaining space – a blank canvas for creating your own personal living experience, whether it be an indulgent getaway or a memorable meeting or social gathering.
- Five guests, maximum occupancy*
- Proportions: 2,500 square feet on two floors connected by a dramatic interior staircase
- Situated on the top floors of The London NYC (53rd and 54th floors)
- Ideal for corporate or private events**
- Master bedroom with four-poster King bed, private dressing area and luxury bathroom
- Second bedroom with King bed, private dressing area and luxury bathroom
- Both bedrooms feature luxurious Waterworks® bath environments including custom mosaic tiling, heated flooring, heated towel racks, oversized showers with dual shower heads and large soaking tubs that overlook Manhattan or Central Park
- Luxurious Filli D'Oro Italian linens and hand-woven throws
- Large living/media room with customized stylish seating
- Gas fireplace adorned with marble
- Dining room that seats a maximum of eight
- A full-service professional kitchen, for the exclusive use of Gordon Ramsay's culinary team, for catered events and private dinners
- Well-stocked bar for entertaining
- Complimentary in-room high-speed Internet access, including wireless
- Complimentary phone calls to London, England
- iHome iPod docking stations
- Three flat-screen LCD televisions including a 60-inch plasma screen in a custom cabinet in the luxurious living room
- In-room safe
*Reservations require a deposit of one night's room and tax at the time of booking.
Additionally, reservations are subject to a 72-hour cancellation policy. An additional fee will apply to all private functions hosted in The Penthouse.
**For all in-suite events, please contact the Sales Office at 212.468.8706. An additional event fee of $3,000 will apply.